The Hotel Powers is situated in the VIIIth arrondissement of Paris, in the heart of the “golden triangle” formed by the Champs Elysées, avenue Montaigne and the avenue George V.
Formerly a private town house, the building was transformed into a hotel in 1919 and has managed to keep its charm and class over the decades. Wood paneling, period furniture, engravings and antique moldings all contribute to the building’s elegance. The owners of the hotel kept the classic architecture of the townhouse adding a more contemporary design selecting the fabrics (mostly from Pierre Frey) and furniture.
< Back to NEWS