Whatever the vagaries of fashion over the years, Pierre Frey has always been incredibly modern.
Perhaps nowhere is this more evident than with Croisé Collobrières – a truly timeless fabric. First launched 50 years ago by our original founder, Mr. Pierre Frey, Croisé Collobrières is consistently a top selling fabric year after year. For the company, it is an iconic fabric that represents the best of what we do.
So what are the qualities that make Croisé Collobrières a best seller?
- The rustic weave is incredibly versatile, easily transitioning from a classic or modern décor and everything in between.
- The range of 75 colors means the right shade for your project is always available.
- It is a sturdy viscose/linen blend that has a soft hand perfect for upholstery or drapery.
- It has a Martindale rating of 40,000, ensuring it will stand up to today’s expectations for durability.
- The fabric is colorfast and consistent.
- It is woven in France in our own mill – a mill that proudly carries the distinction of Entreprise du patrimoine vivant (Living Heritage Manufacturer of France) – and as such woven to the high standards that our reputation is built on.
- A quick shipping time, as it is most always in stock.
“We’re always looking for new forms of innovation in terms of fibres, weaving technology and printing” says Vincent Frey, Chief Executive of Pierre Frey. Nonetheless, Croisé Collobrières has proven to be perfect just as it was first created. Building on it’s strength, we have created coordinates, such as the gaufraged Beaufort (F2162), the striped Cambon (F2736) and the new herringbone twill Vasco (F2882), Alicia (F2884), Annalisa (F2885) and Marietta (F2886).